||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013)|
Taylor in 2011.
|Born||citation needed]November 24, 1970 [|
|Origin||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Genres||Alternative rock, post-grunge, hard rock, pop rock|
|Occupations||Musician, producer, writer[clarification needed]|
|Associated acts||Live, The Gracious Few|
Chad Taylor (born November 24, 1970, in Baltimore, Maryland) is an American guitarist in the bands The Gracious Few and Live. Live have sold over 20 million records, including the 8x platinum album Throwing Copper.
Taylor is a founding member of the band Live and has appeared on all their albums to date. He met his future Live band mates aged 13 in middle school in York, Pennsylvania. When vocalist Ed Kowalczyk left the band in 2009, Taylor formed the band The Gracious Few along with Patrick Dahlheimer and Chad Gracey of Live and Kevin Martin and Sean Hennesy from the band Candlebox. They released their debut album The Gracious Few in 2010. Taylor has acted as spokesperson for Live since Kowalczyk's departure and in 2011 announced their intention to record new material with an as yet unnamed new lead singer.
Chad is a principal partner in the company Aurora Creative Group, which has developed shows for The History Channel, Discovery Channel, Telemundo, Food Network, HBO and Speed Channel. In addition he co-produced the feature films Home[clarification needed] and Another Harvest Moon and was executive producer of the video The Barkan Method: Hot Yoga which features his wife Lisa.
Personal life 
With Live 
- all albums to date
With The Gracious Few 
- The Gracious Few (2010)
Equipment used 
Taylor's equipment was listed in a September 2010 interview with Guitar Edge magazine.
- Guitars: Two Gibson 1959 Les Paul Reissues.
- Amps and Cabinets: Early 1960s Marshall JMP, Marshall 4x12 cabinet with Celestion 30-watt Greenbacks, Orange AD30HTC.
See also 
- List of alternative-rock artists
- List of guitarists
- List of people from Baltimore
- List of people from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- List of people from York, Pennsylvania
- "Live to Perform at The Pools at The Palazzo on June 11".Reuters. May 7, 2009.
- (Gold and Platinum). RIAA.com (note: enter Throwing Copper in the search box to see its entry).
- "Adam Taylor Bio". tippingpointentertainment.net.
- Aurora Creative Group. auroafm.com.
- Home - Full cast and credits. Internet Movie Database.
- Another Harvest Moon - Full cast and credits. Internet Movie Database.
- Wolf, Paula (July 6, 2006). "For Lisa Taylor, yoga is an exercise in healthful living". findarticles.com.
- Prudencio, Lisa (September 23, 2010). "Style File: The Gracious Few ". Guitar Edge.