From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chadian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chadian may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to the country of Chad
- A person from Chad, or of Chadian descent. For information about the Chadian people, see Demographics of Chad and Culture of Chad. For specific persons, see List of Chadians
- Chadian Arabic, a dialect of Arabic, is the lingua franca of Chad
- Chadic languages. See also Languages of Chad
- Chadian (stage), a substage in the British stratigraphy of the Carboniferous
- Chadian (town) (茶淀镇), town in Binhai New Area, Tianjin, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chadian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.