Chain gang (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A chain gang is a system of labor (usually forced) that involves groups of prisoners, chained together, doing menial labor.
Chain gang may also refer to:
- Chain gang (cycling), a group of cyclists in a close-knit formation, normally for the purposes of training
- Chain gang or chain crew, a nickname of the official's crew during a football game, who carry the first down marker
- Chain Gang, fanclub name for WWE wrestler John Cena
- Chain ganging, a jargon term in the field of international relations describing the elevated probability for inter-state conflict
- A collective noun for a group of mayors, council chairmen and other civic dignitaries wearing their chains of office
- In music
- Chain Gang, an experimental punk rock band from New York City, best known for their '77 "Son of Sam" single and their '86 album/film soundtrack "Mondo Manhattan"
- Chain Gang (song), a song by R&B singer Sam Cooke in the 1960s
- "Chain Gang", a song by Bobby Scott in the 1950s
- "Chain Gang", a B-side song to The Blue Hearts single "Kiss Shite Hoshii"
- "Back on the Chain Gang", a song by The Pretenders
- "Livin' on a Chain Gang", a song by the heavy metal band Skid Row
- "Chain Gang is the Click", a song by John Cena and tha Trademarc from their 2005 album You Can't See Me
- In film, radio and television
- I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, a classic American movie that was based on a true story of a man who escaped twice from a prison chain gang in Georgia, USA
- The Chain Gang, a 1930 film by Walt Disney starring Mickey Mouse
- The Chain Gang (radio series), a British radio series
- Chain Gang (Only Fools and Horses), an episode of the BBC sit-com Only Fools and Horses
- In literature
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.