From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chained in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chained may refer to:
- attached with a chain
- restrained (literally or figuratively) by chains, for example by fetters
- linked sequentially, such as in daisy-chaining
- Chained (1934 film), a 1934 MGM motion picture starring Joan Crawford and Clark Gable
- Chained (2012 film), a 2012 Canadian film
- Chained (swimsuit line), a line of swimsuits designed by Ryan Starr
- "Chained", a 1974 song by Rare Earth
- Chained, a 2008 album by Crystal Eyes
- "Chained" (Marvin Gaye song), 1968
- "Chained" (The xx song), 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.