From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Chaira)
Chiara is a word and place name of Italian origin, meaning "famous light." It may refer to:
- Santa Chiara, Rome, church in Rome, Italy
- Santa Chiara (Naples), religious complex in Naples, Italy
- Santa Chiara a Vigna Clara, church in Rome
- Chiara Galiazzo, an Italian singer, known by the stage name Chiara
- Chiara Siracusa, a Maltese singer, known by the stage name Chiara
- Chiara is the name of several songs: by Andrea Bocelli from the album Cieli di Toscana, by Nino D'Angelo, Alessandro Mara, Mietta, Rats and by Gemelli Diversi (with the name A Chiara piace vivere).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.