Chairman of the Board (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chairman of the board or chairman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Chairman of the Board is a seat of office in an organization, especially of corporations.
Chairman of the Board may also refer to:
- Film and television
- Chairman of the Board (film), a 1998 film
- Chairmen of the Board, a 1970s American soul music group
- Chairmen of the Board (album), debut album of band above
- Chairman of the Board (album), an album by Count Basie
- Chairmen of the Bored, 2008 crunk album by Lord T & Eloise
- As nicknames
- Frank Sinatra, frequently referred to as The Chairman of the Board (of Reprise Records)
- Whitey Ford, nicknamed Chairman of the Board
- Eamonn Coghlan, nicknamed Chairman of the Boards (note the plural) because of his prowess in the indoor mile run
- Moses Malone, occasionally referred to as "The Chairman of the Boards" for his on-court dominance and rebounding prowess during his tenure in the NBA
- David Miscavige, frequently referred to by Scientologists as Chairman of the Board (or COB), his official title, rather than by name
- Page McConnell, frequently referred to as "Chairman of the Boards"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.