|Neighbourhood in Garia,Kolkata (Calcutta)|
|Metro Railway Station||Kavi Subhash|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Area code(s)||+91 33|
Chak Garia (Bengali:চক্ গড়িয়া) or Chakgaria is a neighbourhood located in the eastern part of Garia, Kolkata, India. It is bounded by Jadavpur to the north, New Garia to the south, Baishnabghata-Patuli Township to the west and Mukundapur to the east. It is primarily famous for the highrises namely, Hiland Park and Bengal Ambuja Upohar.
Chak Garia is served by the Baghajatin Railway station on the Sealdah South section.
CTC Bus route -
- C5 Howrah Station – Garia Station via Barabazar, Dalhousie/Strand Road, Park Street, Rabindra Sadan, Bhawanipore, Hazra, Rasbehari, Deshapriya Park, Southern Avenue, Golpark, Dhakuria, Jadavpur 8B Bus Stand, Sulekha, Santoshpur, Ajoynagar, Hiland Park, Peerless Hospital, Panchasayar, New Garia 206 Bus Stand, Jalpol
Private Bus routes
- 1B Ramnagar – Nayabad (Garia) via Nature Park, Brace Bridge, Taratala, New Alipore, Tollygunge Phari, Rasbehari, Deshapriya Park, Southern Avenue, Golpark, Dhakuria, Jadavpur 8B Bus Stand, Sulekha, Santoshpur, Ajoynagar, Hiland Park, Peerless Hospital, Panchasayar, New Garia 206 Bus Stand, Jalpol, Garia Station, Sreenagar Main Road, Lalgate, Hatibari
Places of interest
- Hiland Park is the tallest residential complex in this area and it is located on Eastern Metropolitan Bypass
- The Conclave Club Verde Vista, Chak Garia.
- Metropolis Mall, Hiland Park.
- Big Bazaar, located near Hiland Park is a shopper's paradise and food-lover's delight.
- New Garia
- Kolkata Metro Railway Routes (North South Corridor)
- Kolkata Suburban Railway
- Eastern Metropolitan Bypass
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Garia.|
- Kolkata/East travel guide from Wikivoyage