From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chalk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chalk may refer to:
- Chalk, a type of sedimentary rock, composed predominantly of calcium carbonate.
- Blackboard chalk and Sidewalk chalk, a synthetic material used for writing and art, usually composed of calcium sulfate, but formerly of calcium carbonate.
- Chalk (drying agent), magnesium carbonate, used for hands in rock climbing, gymnastics, and weight lifting
- Chalk, Kent, a village in England
- Chalk (TV series), a BBC sitcom written by Steven Moffat
- Chalk (film), 2006 movie
- Chalk (military), refers to a specific aircraft load
- Billiard chalk, a silica and corundum compound applied to the tip of a cue
- French chalk, or talc, magnesium silicate, usually as a powder or in sticks
- Al Chalk, American voice actor
- Alfred Chalk (1874–??), British footballer
- Brad Chalk (b. 1986), American baseball player
- Dave Chalk (b. 1950), former American Major League baseball player
- Dave Chalk (broadcaster), Canadian journalist and broadcaster
- Gary Chalk (actor) (b. 1952), British-born Canadian actor
- Gary Chalk (illustrator) (b. 1952), English illustrator and model-maker
- Gerry Chalk (1910–1943), English cricketer
- Gordon Chalk (1913–1991), Australian politician
- Marshall Chalk (b. 1981), Australian rugby league player
- O. Roy Chalk (1907–1995), American entrepreneur
- Robin Chalk (b. 1981), English actor
- Roger Chalk, Australian politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.