From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up challenge or challenged in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A challenge is a general term referring to things that are imbued with a sense of difficulty and victory.
Challenge may also refer to:
Film and television
- Challenge (TV channel), a British television channel
- Challenge (1984 film), Telugu film
- The Challenge (TV series)
- Challenge (2009 film), Bengali film
- Food Network Challenge
- Challenges (film), a 2011 Sri Lankan film
- Challenge 2, a 2012 Bengali film
- Challenge (album), an album by Flower Travelling Band
- Challenge Records (disambiguation), multiple record labels
- Challenge (Communist journal), British Young Communist League magazine, and also the name of the newspaper of the communist Progressive Labor Party (USA).
- Challenge: The Magazine of Economic Affairs, a magazine of economic affairs
- Challenge (game magazine), a role-playing game magazine
- Challenge (cycle and car), an early British manufacturer of cycles and cars
- MS Clipper Ranger or MS Challenge, a ferry
- Challenge 67, a yacht
Tourist Plane contests
- Challenge International de Tourisme 1929
- International Touring Competition 1930
- Challenge International de Tourisme 1932
- Challenge International de Tourisme 1934
Hitchallenge - HitChallenge helps you to list, track and complete your challenges of any kind.
- Challenge (gasoline), a New Zealand gasoline brand
- Challenge (literature), an attempt to remove or restrict access to literary materials
- Challenge (NFL), when a head coach requests the referees review a play
- Challenge (Scrabble), an element of the word game
- Challenge, California, a community within the CDP
- SGI Challenge, a family of server computers from Silicon Graphics
- Challenge Stadium, a sports complex in Perth, Australia
- Voter challenging or Caging (voter suppression), a method of challenging the registration status of voters
- Challenge (internet), internet memes in the form of challenges
- Challenge Girls' Clubs associated with ECyD
- Challenge-Brownsville, California, a census-designated place (CDP) in Yuba County, California, United States
- Challenge-response authentication in computer security, a component of client authentication in some systems
- The Challenge (disambiguation)
- Challenger (disambiguation)
- Challenge Cup (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Challenge"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.