Challenge Coin Association
Challenge Coin Association logo
|Motto||Let's Talk About Unit Coins|
|Formation||February 5, 2006|
|Leader||Jesse L. Medford|
|Affiliations||American Numismatic Association (Member# 3139290)|
Challenge Coin Association (CCA) is an exonumia organization of over 700 challenge coin collectors from all over the world. CCA was founded February 5, 2006 by Jesse L. Medford in Raynham, Massachusetts and is currently based in Concord, North Carolina. The association's mission is to bring collectors of challenge coins together to learn more about the hobby, and share stories of their favorite coins.
- Message board discussion forums and online chat sessions
- Member submitted online newsletters
- Link exchange for challenge coin stores
- Networking for challenge coin custom designers, factories, mints, graders, buyers, sellers and traders
CCA is a member organization of:
- American Numismatic Association (Member# 3139290)
- Jesse L. Medford, 2006–present
- Airman's coin
- Challenge Coin Association Inaugural coin
- Yankee Division We're Back challenge coin
- Marotta, Michael E. (December 2007). "Take the Challenge". The Numismatist: 27. Retrieved 2011-11-22.
- Athas, Eric (2007-08-02). "Iraq Veteran Sends DVDs to Troops". The MetroWest Daily News (GateHouse Media, Inc.). Retrieved 2011-11-22.
- Cummings, Melanie (2008-07-08). "Challenge coins are like hotcakes at public school". Canadian Coin News (Trajan Publishing Corporation). p. 15. Retrieved 2011-11-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Challenge coins.|
|This article about exonumia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States military article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an international organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|