||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (September 2012)|
|Traded as||ASX: CGF|
|Founded||6 November 2003
Merger of CPH Investment Corp and Challenger International Limited
|Headquarters||255 Pitt Street
|Brian Benari - CEO; Richard Howes - Chief Executive, Life; Andrew Tobin - Chief Financial Officer; Peter Polson - Chairman|
|Revenue||A$2.3 billion (2006)|
|A$446 million (2006)|
Challenger Limited is an Australian diversified financial services company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Challenger operates two core investment businesses, an APRA regulated Life division and a fiduciary Funds Management division.
Core business activities
Challenger Life is an Australian life insurance company, regulated by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). Challenger Life is the foremost issuer of annuities in Australia.
Challenger’s multi-boutique funds management business, Fidante Partners, offer a diverse range of investment strategies across a variety of asset classes.
- Brian Benari (Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer)
- Richard Howes (Chief Executive, Life)
- Ian Saines (Chief Executive, Funds Management)
- Paul Rogan (Chief Executive, Distribution, Product & Marketing)
- Richard Willis - Chief Risk Officer
- Andrew Tobin - Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Woods - Chief Executive, Group Strategy
- Michael Vardanega - General Counsel & Executive General Manager, Corporate Affairs
- Angela Murphy - Executive General Manager, Human Resources
- Blair Beaton - Head of Strategy and Mergers & Acquisitions
- "Challenger Limited company profile on InvestSmart". Retrieved 12 September 2012.
- "Challenger Executive Management on Challenger website". Retrieved 23 April 2015.
"Challenger web site". Challenger. Challenger. Retrieved 2014-06-17.
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|