From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chalte Chalte may refer to:
- Chalte Chalte (2003 film), a 2003 Bollywood film directed by Aziz Mirza
- Chalte Chalte (1976 film)
- "Chalte Chalte Yuhi Koi Mil Gaya Tha", a song from Hindi Bollywood film Pakeezah (1972), written by Kaifi Azmi and sung by Lata Mangeshkar
- "Chalte Chalte Mere Yeh Geet Yaad Rakhna Kabhi", title song of the film Chalte Chalte (1976) sung by Kishore Kumar
- "Chalte Chalte Yuhi Ruk Jata Hu Mein", a song from Hindi Bollywood film Mohabbatein (2000), written by Anand Bakshi and sung by Shweta Pandit, Sonali Bhatawdekar, Pritha Mazumdar, Udhbav, Manohar Shetty & Ishaan
- "Chalte Chalte", title song of the film Chalte Chatle (2003) sung by Alka Yagnik & Abhijeet Bhattacharya
- "Chalte Chalte Fir Kaha Aa Gaye", song by the Pakistani pop rock band Jal
- "Mere Saath Chalte Chalte", a song from Hindi Bollywood film Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006), written by Sameer and sung by Shaan, Krishna & Sunidhi Chauhan
- "Chalte Chalte Yu Lage", a song from Hindi Bollywood film Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai (2010), sung by Rashid Ali
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chalte Chalte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.