From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chamba may refer to:
- Gilberto Chamba, Ecuadorian serial killer
- Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, city in Himachal Pradesh, India
- Chamba district, Himachal Pradesh, India
- Chamba State, princely state
- Chamba, Uttarakhand, small town in Tehri-Garhwal district, Uttarakhand, India
- Chamba, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Chamba, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Chamba people, ethnic group in Nigeria and Cameroon
- Chamba, a slang word used by some Spanish speaking people to denote "work"
- Chamba, a popular strain of marijuana known as Malawi Gold, grown in Malawi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.