From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chamorro may refer to:
- Chamorro language, an Austronesian language spoken on Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands
- Chamorro Party, a 19th-century Portuguese political party (See Portuguese Prime Ministers)
- Chamorro people, the indigenous people of the Marianas Islands in the Western Pacific
- Chamorro, a Spanish-language surname
- Chamorro (family) of Nicaragua, an important political family
- Chamorro, a marinated pork leg. A very popular dish in Mexico.
- Eusebio Chamorro, an Argentine soccer player
- Chamorro Time Zone, formerly the Guam Time Zone, the time zone in which Guam and the Northern Mariana Islands are situated.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.