|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
|Website||CHAMPION RED Official Website|
Champion Red (チャンピオンRED or チャンピオンレッド Chanpion Reddo?) is a monthly Japanese seinen manga magazine published on the 19th each month by Akita Shoten since August 19, 2002 (cover date October 2002 ).
Champion Red Ichigo (チャンピオンREDいちご Chanpion Reddo Ichigo?) is a special edition of Champion Red.
- Chaotic Rune Es
- Domina No Do!
- Devilman Grimoire (July 2012 )
- Gate Runner
- Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō (September 19, 2008 )
- Kagaku Na Yatsura
- Linebarrels of Iron (June 20, 2005 )
- Maho Knight
- Maid Thunder
- Ray -The Other Side-
- Rescue Me! (2008 )
- Saint Seiya - Saintia Shō (September 2013 )
- Shin Mazinger Zero (June 2009 )
- The Qwaser of Stigmata (October 2006 )
- VectorCase File
- Dead Tube (April 19, 2014 )
- Gomaden Shutendoji (October 2002 - December 2005 )
- Koi Koi Seven (October 2002 - March 2007 )
- Saint Seiya Episode.G (December 19, 2002 - June 19, 2013 )
- Chichin Pui! (2002 - ? )
- Shigurui (August 2003 - 2010)
- Ray (2004 - 2006 )
- Junk: Record of the Last Hero (2004 - 2007 )
- Change 123 (June 2005 - April 2010 )
- Densha Otoko: The Story of a Train Man Who Fell in Love With A Girl (March 20, 2005 - February 20, 2006 )
- Witchblade Takeru (March 2006 - March 2007 )
- Cat Paradise (June 2006 - December 2008 )
- Franken Fran (September 2006 - February 2012 )
- Yomeiro Choice (October 5, 2007 - August 19, 2011 )
- Aki Sora (September 2008 - April 2011
- "Akita Shoten mentioning Champion Red as Japan's shōnen magazine" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Akita Shoten mentioning "Japan's shōnen magazine" on the cover of one of Champion Red's issues" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved 2009-07-08.
- "Akita Shoten mentioning Champion Red as a shōnen magazine" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved 2009-07-09.
|This article about an anime or manga magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.