|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2009)|
|Categories||Shōnen and seinen manga|
|Website||CHAMPION RED Official Website|
Champion Red (チャンピオンRED or チャンピオンレッド Chanpion Reddo?) is a monthly Japanese shōnen/seinen manga magazine published on the 19th each month by Akita Shoten since August 19, 2002 (cover date October 2002 ).
Champion Red Ichigo (チャンピオンREDいちご Chanpion Reddo Ichigo?) is a special edition of Champion Red.
- Chaotic Rune Es
- Domina No Do!
- Devilman Grimoire (July 2012 )
- Gate Runner
- Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maō (September 19, 2008 )
- Kagaku Na Yatsura
- Linebarrels of Iron (June 20, 2005 )
- Maho Knight
- Maid Thunder
- Ray -The Other Side-
- Rescue Me! (2008 )
- Saint Seiya - Saintia Shō (September 2013 )
- Shin Mazinger Zero (June 2009 )
- The Qwaser of Stigmata (October 2006 )
- VectorCase File
- Gomaden Shutendoji (October 2002 - December 2005 )
- Koi Koi Seven (October 2002 - March 2007 )
- Saint Seiya Episode.G (December 19, 2002 - June 19, 2013 )
- Chichin Pui! (2002 - ? )
- Shigurui (August 2003 - 2010)
- Ray (2004 - 2006 )
- Junk: Record of the Last Hero (2004 - 2007 )
- Change 123 (June 2005 - April 2010 )
- Densha Otoko: The Story of a Train Man Who Fell in Love With A Girl (March 20, 2005 - February 20, 2006 )
- Witchblade Takeru (March 2006 - March 2007 )
- Cat Paradise (June 2006 - December 2008 )
- Franken Fran (September 2006 - February 2012 )
- Yomeiro Choice (October 5, 2007 - August 19, 2011 )
- "Akita Shoten mentioning Champion Red as Japan's shōnen magazine" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Akita Shoten mentioning "Japan's shōnen magazine" on the cover of one of Champion Red's issues" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved 2009-07-08.
- "Akita Shoten mentioning Champion Red as a shōnen magazine" (in Japanese). Akita Shoten. Retrieved 2009-07-09.
|This article about an anime or manga magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.