Championship Sprint cover art (European Commodore 64 version)
Sony Online Entertainment
Sony Computer Entertainment
|Release date(s)||1986 (North America)|
Multiplayer (up to four players)
|Arcade system||Atari System 2|
Championship Sprint is an arcade game that was released in 1986 and was the sequel to Super Sprint. It was later ported to ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64. It was previously available as a downloadable game on the PlayStation Store.
The game is identical to Super Sprint, only it removes the third player, and has different tracks.
- "Championship Sprint for Amstrad CPC (1988)". MobyGames. 2007-05-31. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- "Championship Sprint, Championship Sprint PS3". GameSpot.com. Retrieved 2011-08-30.
- Championship Sprint at the Killer List of Videogames
- Championship Sprint at the Arcade History database
- Game preview (PS3) at GameSpot
- Championship Sprint at GameFAQs
|This racing game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|