|Founded||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States (1978 )|
|Key people||Michael J. Battoclette
Robert A. Schilling, Jr.
Joan Tepe Wurtenberger
|Services||Architecture, Planning, Interior Design, Structural Engineering, Project Administration, Programming, Space Planning, 3D Visualization, Code Analysis|
Champlin Architecture is an American architectural firm headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio. The firm has designed buildings in the greater Cincinnati area and in other midwest cities.
The firm was originally established by Harry Hake. At the turn of the 20th Century, Harry Hake designed buildings such as the Art Deco Cincinnati and Suburban Telephone Company Building, the English Renaissance Queen City Club, and the Greek Revival Western Southern Life Insurance Co. Headquarters. Harry Hake's firm extended through several partnerships and to his son and grandson.
In 1978, upon his grandson's retirement, two associates of the firm, Russ Champlin and Bob Haupt, established Champlin/Haupt Architects Inc.
In 1990, ownership was transferred to Michael J. Battoclette (AIA), Robert A. Schilling Jr. (AIA) and Joan Tepe Wurtenberger (AIA, LEED AP).[clarification needed] In 2006, the firm added its 13th principal upon the hiring of Gary Volz (IIDA). In October 2010, Champlin named three new associates: Priya Dhuru, Krutarth Jain and Michael Murphy.
In 2010, Champlin/Haupt Architects Inc. changed its name to Champlin Architecture.
- Mercy Hospital West, Cincinnati, Ohio (in conjunction with AECOM, formerly Ellerbe Becket)
- Sinclair Community College Library, Dayton, Ohio
- Avetec Headquarters, Springfield, Ohio
- Fifth Third Bank City Living and Banking Center, Fountain Square, Cincinnati, Ohio 
- Crossroads Community Church, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Calamityville Tactical Laboratory Project Masterplan, Fairborn, Ohio
- Modern Healthcare Design Award, September 2012, Citation/Unbuilt Work, Mercy Health - West Hospital
- 3 CDA (Cincinnati Design Awards)
- 2 Cincinnati Magazine Interior Design Awards
- American School and University, November 2009, Architectural Portfolio of Award-Winning & Outstanding Projects, Wright State University, Bookshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio
- Baverman, Laura. "Interior designer joins Champlin/Haupt Architects", Cincinnati Business Courier, Cincinnati, Ohio, 9 October 2006. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- "People on the Move", Cincinnati Business Courier, Cincinnati, Ohio, 11 October 20010. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- Ritchie, James. "Mercy’s planned West Side hospital gets architects ", The Business Courier, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1 February 2010. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- Read, Brock. "The Community College 'Library of the Future'", The Chronicle of Higher Education, Washington, D.C., 24 October 2006. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- "Development News: Fifth Third unveils $16.5M Fountain Square Location", Soapbox Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1 April 2008. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- Dan Monk. "Fund drive has Crossroads growing again", Business Courier, Cincinnati, Ohio, 31 May 2004. Retrieved on 29 October 2012.
- "Wright State lands $300K for ‘Calamityville’", Dayton Business Journal, Dayton, Ohio, 15 June 2010. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- "Unfinished Mercy hospital wins award", The Community Press and Recorder, Cincinnati, Ohio, 20 September 2012. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- "Mercy Health West Hospital wins Modern Healthcare Design Award", Equities.com, Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- "CDA15 Award Recipients", Cincinnati Design Awards, Cincinnati, 11 November 2011. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- "Cincinnati Design Awards, Previous Years' Winners", AIA Cincinnati, Cincinnati. Retrieved on 15 October 2012.
- Franz, Katie (December 2009). "The Interior Design Awards Portfolio of Winners". Cincinnati Magazine: 132
- Franz, Katie (December 2009). "The Interior Design Awards Portfolio of Winners". Cincinnati Magazine: 136
- Lustig, Susan (November 2009). "Architectural Portfolio 2009". American School and University 82: 157