From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chancellor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chancellor is a political title.
Chancellor may also refer to:
- Chancellor (ecclesiastical), a church official
- Chancellor (education), a university official
- Chancellor (grape), a hybrid grape variety
- Chancellor (surname), a surname
- Chancellor (Masonic), an officer in some lodges of Freemasons
- Chancellor, Alabama
- Chancellor, South Dakota
- Chancellor, Virginia
- Chancellor Records, a record label
- Cessna Model 414 Chancellor
- Chancellor, a Presiding Judge in a Court of Chancery in the United States
- Chancellor Media Corporation, a media company acquired by Clear Channel Communications in 2000
- Vice-Chancellor (disambiguation)
- Philip the Chancellor, French medieval composer
- Chancellor’s Pudding, a food
- Hotel Grand Chancellor, a hotel chain in Australia
- Chancellor (chess), a fairy chess piece
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.