From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chancery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chancery may refer to:
- Chancery (diplomacy), the building that houses a diplomatic mission, such as an embassy
- Chancery (medieval office), a medieval writing office
- Chancery (Scotland), legal office until 1928
- Chancery (village), in Ceredigion, Wales
- Diocesan chancery, which houses a diocese's curia
- Chancery hand, a name for multiple styles of historic writing
- Chancery of Apostolic Briefs, a former office of the Roman Curia
- Court of equity, also called a chancery court
- One of the Courts of Chancery
- Court of Chancery, the chief court of equity in England and Wales until its abolition in 1873
- A class of wrestling holds:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chancery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.