|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2013)|
Her most significant role was in the film Alaigal directed by C. V. Sridhar. Her other notable films include Kaalangalil Aval Vasantham, Ulagam Sutrum Valiban and Moondru Deivangal (Sivakumar's jodi). She was better known for her soft roles. In Sampoorna Ramayanam (1971), she mesmerized the audience and critics with her performance as Goddess Sita.
She acted with almost all stars of her time. In Telugu she acted with NTR, ANR, Shoban Babu, Krishna, Krishnam Raju etc. In Kannada She has paired with Dr.Rajkumar, Kalyan Kumar, Uday Kumar, Rajesh, Srinath, Vishnuvardhan etc. She acted with MGR,Sivaji Ganesan,Muthuraman, AVM.Rajan in Tamil. She starred in AM Raja's memorable comeback song, "Senthamaraye SenthEn Ithazhe", co-starred with AVM Rajan. Her part was sung by Jikki. Film: Pugunda Veedu. Nomu(Telugu) movie can be credited as her biggest hits she received as a heroine.
- Shola Aur Shabnam (1961)
- Jeenu Goodu (1961)
- Bedi Bandavalu (1967)
- Aada Paduchu (1967)
- Margadarshi (1969) Kannada
- Punarjanma (1969) Kannada
- Rowdi Ranganna (1969) Kannada
- Thalli Thandrulu (1970) Telugu
- Moondru Deivangal (1971)
- Sampoorna Ramayanam (1971)
- Dasara Bullodu (1971)
- Moonu Pookkal (Malayalam) (1971)
- Ezhuthaattha Kadha (Malayalam)(1972)
- Alaigal (1973)
- Alakal (Malayalam) (1973).
- Ulagam Sutrum Valiban (1973)
- Nomu (1974) Telugu
- Iddaru Iddare (1976) Telugu
- Kaalangalil Aval Vasantham (1976)
- Uravadum Nenjam (1976)
- Kurukshetram (1977) Telugu
- Annadammula Savaal (1978)
- "Chandrakala". Jointscene. Joint Scene Ltd. Retrieved 16 November 2011.