From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chandrika may refer to
- Chandrika Kumaratunga, Former Sri Lankan President
- Chandrika (newspaper), a Malayalam-language newspaper and the mouthpiece of Indian Union Muslim League, Kerala
- Chandrika Weekly, a Malayalam-language literary / general interest magazine
- Chandrika (soap)
- Chandrika Prasad Srivastava, Indian Diplomat
- Chandrika Chevli, Indian Actress
- Chandrika Balan (Chandramathi), Indian Writer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.