||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (June 2014)|
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
Chanel's fame grew largely from her appearance as a finalist in the second season of Australian Idol (2004). She was eliminated from the competition on 25 October having reached fifth place. Both her song choices and jazz-influenced vocal style were noted as setting her apart from the other Idol hopefuls, along with her eccentric hair accessories, which often included feathers, flowers and other ornaments.
- Australian Idol: The Final 10 (17 January 2005)
- The Dusk Sessions (4 October 2005)
- Good Times (24 January 2005)
- Cracked But Intact - Colestock 2005 [Live] (November 2005)
- Insatiable Banalities Podcast #99 - The Podcast, a joint Culturazi/RiotACT production [Live] (Recorded 17 November 2008, First filed 25 November 2008, Uploaded 26 November 2008). Interviews/discussions and songs.
Track list: •Counting the Cost. 4:59 •Cheese (Pete Lyon). 18:03 •The Bullet and the Gun. 29:45 •Carelessnesses. 46:39 •Billy Sweet. 58:25
- Come Find Out - Chanel sings the hook on this D'Opus & Roshambo hip-hop song (pre-tour, pre-album internet release on 9 March 2010)