|Video by Godsmack|
|Released||September 14, 2004|
|Producer||Sully Erna, Daniel Catullo, Jack Gulick|
Changes is a documentary and live DVD released in September 2004 by the hard rock band Godsmack. The DVD was recorded in early 2004. That same month, the group also released "Batalla de los Tambores" a drum dual between Shannon and Sully, available only via online services such as Apple's iTunes Music Store, Real, Napster, and the Zune Marketplace. The DVD has been certified Platinum by the RIAA, with access sales of 100,000 copies in the United States.
Changes offers fans the opportunity to experience the band in several ways. First is concert mode, which consists of 58 minutes of live performance footage including the hit songs Straight Out Of Line, "Voodoo", "Awake", "Moon Baby", "I Stand Alone", "Faceless," "Keep Away", "Bad Religion", "Whatever", "Re-Align", "Changes" and "Serenity".
As a feature film, which consists of 105 minutes running time, viewers experience the songs performed live directed by Daniel Catullo inter-cut with exclusive behind-the-scenes footage directed by MacNaughtan. Additionally, the DVD features super deluxe, collector's quality packaging and a choice of 5.1, DTS, 5.1 Multi-Channel or PCM Stereo/SRS Circle Surround Sound for a superior audio experience. The stereo track on "Changes" is encoded in Circle Surround 5.1, allowing anyone with a surround sound system (not just a Dolby Digital A/V receiver), to enjoy the 5.1 mix that the band and audio engineer intended.
- "Straight Out of Line"
- "Bad Religion"
- "Moon Baby"
- "Keep Away"
- "Batalla de los Tambores"
- "I Stand Alone"
Batalla de los Tambores
- Sully Erna - vocals, rhythm guitar, drums (on "Batalla de los Tambores")
- Tony Rombola - lead guitar, additional vocals
- Robbie Merrill - bass, additional vocals
- Shannon Larkin - drums
Album - Billboard (North America)
|Canada (Music Canada)||Platinum||10,000^|
|United States (RIAA)||Gold||50,000^|
^shipments figures based on certification alone
- Free Music: Batalla De Los Tambores by Godsmack - Rhapsody Online
- "RIAA certification for Godsmack Albums". Recording Industry of America. Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- "Billboard Comprehensive Music Videos–Changes". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2008-01-06.[dead link]
- "Canadian video certifications – Godsmack – Changes". Music Canada.
- "American video certifications – Godsmack – Changes". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Video Longform, then click SEARCH