Changing Woman was Buffy Sainte-Marie's eleventh studio album and her second and last for MCA Records.
Whereas her other MCA album, Buffy had been a continuation of the style of her last Vanguard albums, She Used to Wanna Be a Ballerina, Moonshot and Quiet Places, Changing Woman was a return to electronic sounds as on her 1992 comeback Coincidence and Likely Stories.
All songs written by Buffy Sainte-Marie unless otherwise noted.
- "Eagle Man/Changing Woman" - 3:08
- "Can't You See The Way I Love You" - 3:00
- "Love's Got To Breathe And Fly" - 2:50
- "You Take Me Away" - 3:14
- "'Til I See You Again" - 3:08
- "Mongrel Pup" - 3:19
- "The Beauty Way" - 2:15
- "Nobody Will Ever Know It's Real But You" (Norbert Putnam/Buffy Sainte-Marie) - 3:01
- "All Around The World" - 3:46
- "A Man" - 2:58