From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chano may refer to:
- Chano (footballer) (b. 1965), Spanish retired footballer
- Chano Domínguez (b. 1960), Spanish jazz pianist
- Chano Lobato (1927-2009), Spanish flamenco singer
- Chano Pozo (1915-1948), Cuban jazz composer and percussionist
- Sebastian "Chano" Rodriguez (b. 1957), Spanish Paralympic swimmer
- Chano Urueta (1904-1979), Mexican film director
- Takayuki Chano (b. 1976), Japanese retired footballer
- Chano (Peranzanes), a Spanish village in the municipality of Peranzanes, Castile and León
- All pages beginning with "Chano"
- All pages with titles containing "Chano"
- Chana (disambiguation)
- Hannah (or Chana), Prophet of the Hebrew Bible
- Chanos (Milkfish), a fish of the family of Chanidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.