From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chanticleer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chanticleer (French: "sing clear") can refer to:
- A rooster appearing in fables about Reynard The Fox
- The surname of the main family in Hope Mirrlees' 1926 novel Lud-in-the-Mist.
- Chanticleer (ensemble), a prominent male vocal ensemble
- A race of angelic humanoids in the game Project Nomad
- The Chanticleer, a student-run magazine at Averett University in Danville, VA
- "The Chanticleers", the mascots of:
- Chanticleer Garden, a botanical garden located in Wayne, Pennsylvania, United States
- Chanticleer Island, an island lying off the northwest end of Hoseason Island in the Palmer Archipelago
- Chanticleer Point, a geographical landmark on the Oregon side of the Columbia River Gorge
- HMS Chanticleer, more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
- USS Chanticleer, more than one United States Navy ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.