|Former type||Comic publisher|
|Key people||Brian Pulido|
Chaos! Comics was a comic book publisher that operated from 1994 until 2002, mostly focusing on horror comics. Their titles included Lady Death, Purgatori, Evil Ernie, Chastity, Jade, Bad Kitty, and Lady Demon. Chaos! creators included Brian Pulido, Steven Hughes, Al Rio, Mike Flippin, Justiniano, and Hart D. Fisher.
Chaos also published licensed comics for the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) and several bands.
Chaos Comics filed bankruptcy in late 2002, with all characters (save Lady Death) being sold off to comic retailer Tales of Wonder, who sold the rights to Devil's Due Publishing. After the demise of Devil's Due Publishing, the rights to the Chaos! Comics characters went to Dynamite Entertainment.
Prior to the bankruptcy, rights to Lady Death were sold to CrossGen Entertainment,  and prior to CrossGen's bankruptcy, those rights were sold to Brian Pulido and Avatar Press, who founded the imprint Boundless Comics solely for Lady Death-comics.
Doomsday was a one-off thrash metal album released in 1995 by the company. The album features a trio, originally from Van Nuys, California but who, at some time between 1995 and 1997, moved to Phoenix, Arizona, playing energetic bass heavy thrash. The CD was released in limited quantity to help promote the Lady Death and Evil Ernie comic franchises. The album cover features Evil Ernie beneath the Doomsday logo. The trio played at DragonCon '97,  but had little or no commercial success beyond this. Doomsday also played At ChillerCon, NJ in 1997 with Scream Queen Tiffany Shepis Co-Starring in the on stage performance as the maiden victim.
- "Inceptive Psychosis" 1:12
- "Beyond Death" 5:17
- "Cyborg Killing Machine" 3:36
- "Who Am I" 4:46
- "Black Sorrow" 4:20
- "Resurrection" 4:00
- "Chaos! Rules" 3:38
- "Lost Insanity" 5:13
- "I Dream" 3:52
- "I Am Dead..." 1:52
- "Die With Me" 1:48
- Stump, Greg. "News Watch: Chaos Under Fire for Copyright Infringement," The Comics Journal #194 (Mar. 1997), pp. 11-13.
- "News Watch: Collins Files Suit, Expands Scope of Case Against Chaos!: Diamond Among the Defendants Named in Copyright Infringement Case," The Comics Journal #196 (June 1997), pp. 19-20.
- Dean, Michael. "Newswatch: Chaos! Bankrupt!," The Comics Journal #247 (Oct. 2002), p. 33.
- Dean, Michael. "Newswatch: Chaos!, CrossGen Conspire to Pay Creators," The Comics Journal #248 (Nov. 2002), pp. 5-7.
- Welcome to Dragon*Con! - Welcome to Dragon*Con!