From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Chapels (disambiguation).
A Chapel is a private church or area of worship.
Chapel may also refer to:
- Chapel, in British English a building used for church services which is not a parish church or cathedral church of a diocese and so by extension, now obsolescent, a name also used for a church of a nonconformist denomination
- Chapel Royal, establishment of clergy, choir and musicians in a royal household
- Lady chapel, chapel inside a church dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Wedding chapel, place, other than a legal court, and usually also, other than a church, where couples can legally marry
- Boardwalk Chapel, the only one of its kind, Wildwood, New Jersey
- Rockefeller Chapel, the tallest building on the campus of the University of Chicago
- Rosslyn Chapel, 15th Century church in the village of Roslin, Scotland
- Sistine Chapel, chapel in the Apostolic Palace
In geography as a placename:
- Chapel, Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Chapel, Cumbria, England
- Chapel, Fife, Scotland
- Chapel-en-le-Frith, a town in the High Peak district of Derbyshire, England
- Chapel Allerton, a suburb of north-east Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Chapel Allerton, Somerset, a village in south-west England
- Chapel Street, Melbourne, one of Melbourne, Australia's shopping, dining and entertainment precincts
- Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania, borough located in the northeastern suburbs of Pittsburgh in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
- McDonald Chapel, Alabama, census-designated place in Jefferson County, Alabama, United States
- Wesley Chapel, Florida, census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States
- Local union, a locally-based trade union organisation which forms part of a larger, usually national, union
- Father of the Chapel, a printers' workshop, a printing-office, a meeting or association of the journeymen in a printing-office
- Chapel (programming language), a parallel programming language developed by Cray Inc.
- Christine Chapel, fictional character in the Star Trek universe
- Mr. Chapel, fictional character from the Vengeance Unlimited TV series
- Chapel (comics), a fictional character in the Image Comics universe
In other fields:
- Charles Edward Chapel, author of firearm and technical articles and books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.