From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chaplin may refer to:
- Charlie Chaplin (1889–1977), English comedy film actor and director
- Chaplin (name), other people named Chaplin
- Unknown Chaplin (1983)
- Chaplin (film) (1992)
- Chaplin (2011 film), Bengali film starring Rudranil Ghosh
- Chaplin (1993 musical) (1993), a stage musical with music by Roger Anderson, lyrics by Lee Goldsmith and book by Ernest Kinoy
- Chaplin (2006 musical) (2006), a musical with music and lyrics by Christopher Curtis and a book by Curtis and Thomas Meehan that played on Broadway in 2012.
- Chaplin, Connecticut
- Chaplin, Nelson County, Kentucky
- Chaplin, West Virginia
- Chaplin, Nova Scotia
- Chaplin, Saskatchewan
- Chaplin No. 164, Saskatchewan
- Chaplin (magazine), Swedish film magazine published by the Swedish Film Institute from 1959 to 1997
- Chaplain, a member of the clergy; often misspelled "chaplin."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chaplin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.