Chapman Taylor is a multi-award winning international practice of architects, masterplanners and interior designers.
Operating from 16 regional design studios across Asia, Europe, and Central & South America, we have created and delivered many world-leading architectural projects across 80 countries globally.
The practice was established in the UK in 1959 and developed an early reputation as the designer of office and residential developments in Central London, as well as working on the masterplanning of some of the major London estates. The company has won a number of awards; including those that recognise its contribution to sustainable practices and its commitment to local markets. They are known globally for the design of large scale retail and mixed-use architecture schemes.
- Heathrow Terminal 2, London (Retail section)
- Trinity Leeds, Leeds
- Brent Cross shopping centre, London
- Cabot Circus, Bristol
- St. David's 2, Cardiff
- Princesshay, Exeter
- Heathrow Terminal 5, London
- St Pancras International, London
- MediaCityUK, Manchester
- Liverpool Waters, Liverpool
- Harlequin Shopping Centre, Watford
- Global Harbor, Shanghai
- Serenity Marina, Hainan, China
- Mall of Qatar, Qatar
- Centennial Hall, Poland
- Sun Plaza, Romania
- Brussels Airport, Belgium
- Nariman Point, India
- Valdebebas, Spain
- Port Baku Towers, Azerbaijan
Prizes and awards
- Global Harbor, Shanghai wins ‘Best Retail Architecture in the World’ Award 2014-2015
- Palm City won two International Property Europe awards in the categories of ‘Best Retail Development’ and ‘Best Commercial Renovation & Redevelopment’
- Floreasca Park Office development wins 2014 Office Development of the Year at CEEQA (Central and Eastern European Real Estate Quality Awards) and SEE (South Eastern European) Real Estate Awards
- Trinity Leeds named best new development at ICSC international European Shopping Centre Awards 2014
- Trinity Leeds wins ‘Commercial Category’ award at the West Yorkshire Building Excellence Awards
- Ravenna Redevelopment is named 'Overall Winner' at the Tourism for Italy awards
- Trinity Leeds wins 'Best Commercial Development Award' at the Yorkshire Property Awards
- Chapman Taylor wins 'Architectural Firm of the Year 2012' at the EuropaProperty CEE Retail Real Estate Awards
- Forum Sintra wins 'Shopping Centre Renovation 2012' at the RLI Awards
- "Chapman Taylor official site". Chapman Taylor.
- "Queen's Award for Chapman Taylor architects on 50th anniversary (UK)". Europe Real Estate. 27 April 2009.
Media related to Chapman Taylor at Wikimedia Commons