Chappy – That's All
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Chappy - That's All|
|Directed by||Thomas Bentley|
|Written by||Oliver Sandys (novel)
|Distributed by||Stoll Pictures|
|Release date(s)||July 1924|
Chappy – That's All is a 1924 British silent drama film directed by Thomas Bentley and starring Joyce Dearsley, Gertrude McCoy and Lewis Gilbert. It was based on a novel by Oliver Sandys. It was made at Stoll Pictures' Cricklewood Studios.
- Joyce Dearsley as Chappy
- Gertrude McCoy as Bettina
- Lewis Gilbert as Piper
- Eva Westlake as Mrs. Cherry
- Edwin Greenwood as Slim Jim
- Francis Lister
- Low p.346. Date of Trade Show.
- Low, Rachael. History of the British Film, 1918-1929. George Allen & Unwin, 1971.
|This article related to a British film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|