From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chapter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chapter may refer to:
- Chapter (books), a main division of a piece of writing or document
- Chapter book, a story book intended for intermediate readers, generally age 7-10
- Chapter (religion), an assembly of members in a religious order
- Chapter Arts Centre, a cultural centre in Cardiff, Wales
- Chapter house, a building attached to a cathedral or collegiate church
- Chapter Music, a record label
- Chapter (branch), (North American) a local branch of a society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.