From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up character, characters, or charecter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Character(s) may refer to:
Art and entertainment 
- Character (arts), an agent in a work of art, including literature, drama, cinema, opera, etc
- Character (film), a 1997 Dutch film, based on the novel by Dutch author Ferdinand Bordewijk
- Character (album), by Dark Tranquillity
- Character (role-playing games), a fictional person controlled by a participant
- Characters (Stevie Wonder album), 1987
- Characters (John Abercrombie album), 1977
- Character Options, a toy company
- The Characters, a book by the Greek philosopher Theophrastus
- Character (symbol), a sign or symbol
- homomorphism from a group to the multiplicative group of a field, a special kind of function from a group to a field
- character of a group representation, a function on the group which associates to each group element the trace of the corresponding matrix
- Character (income tax), a type of income for tax purposes in the USA
- Sacramental character, a Catholic teaching
- Charaktery, a monthly magazine in Poland
- Character structure, a person's traits
- Moral character, an evaluation of a particular individual's durable moral qualities
See also 
- All pages beginning with "Character"
- All pages with titles containing "Character"
- Virtual character (disambiguation)
- Game character (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.