From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charette may refer to:
- Charette, Isère, a commune of the Isère département, France
- Charette, Quebec
- François Athanase de Charette de la Contrie, French chief of the counter-revolutionary insurrection
- William R. Charette, Medal of Honor recipient for his actions during the Korean War
- Hervé de Charette, French politician
- A charrette is an intense period of design activity.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.