From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charioteer may refer to
- One who rides a chariot, especially in chariot racing
- The Charioteer, a novel by Mary Renault
- Charioteer tank destroyer, a British tank
- Charioteer of Delphi, an ancient Greek statue
- The Charioteer of Delphi, a children's novel by Caroline Lawrence
- Operation Charioteer, a series of U.S. nuclear tests
- Charioteer Papyrus, an illustrative fragment from an ancient unknown literary work
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.