From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up charity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Charity may refer to:
Concepts and practices 
- Charity (practice), the practice of benevolent giving and caring
- Charity (virtue), the Christian theological concept of unlimited love and kindness
- Principle of charity in philosophy and rhetoric
- Tzedakah, a Hebrew concept, literally meaning righteousness (Genesis 18:19) but commonly used to signify charity, and giving to worthy causes or people in need
- Zakah and Sadaqah, the Islamic concepts of mandatory and voluntary alms-giving, often translated as "charity"
- Charity (reda),
- Charitable organization, a type of non-profit organization formed for charitable purposes
- 501(c)(3), a specific section of the United States Internal Revenue Code that allows qualifying charitable organizations exemption from federal income tax
- Charity (play), a 1874 play by W. S. Gilbert
- "Charity" (song), a 1995 single by Skunk Anansie
- Charity (horse) (1830–?), famed racehorse
- Charity Shea (born 1983), actress in the TV series The Best Years
- Charity Bazaar, a character from Histeria!
- An alternate title for the "Episode Five" of the second series of The Office
- Charity (name), a given name
- Charity (programming language), a computer programming language
- HMS Charity (R29), a British Royal Navy destroyer-class ship
- MV Charity, a Cypriot cargo ship briefly in service during September 1972
- Charity (novel), third in the Faith, Hope, Charity espionage trilogy of novels by Len Deighton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.