|Full name||Charlee Shaun Adams|
|Date of birth||16 February 1995|
|Place of birth||Redbridge, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Current club||Lincoln City
(on loan from Birmingham City)
|20??–2011||West Ham United|
|2014–||→ Lincoln City (loan)||13||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 08:07, 14 April 2014 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Charlee Shaun Adams (born 16 February 1995) is an English professional footballer who plays for Lincoln City on loan from Birmingham City. A midfielder, he made his first-team debut for Birmingham in the FA Cup in January 2014.
Life and career
Adams was born in Redbridge, London, and attended Cumberland School in nearby Newham. As a youngster he was on the books of his local club, West Ham United, but after a trial at the end of the 2010–11 season, he and fellow West Ham trainee Kortney Hause joined Birmingham City's academy. He maintained a blog on the League Football Education website about the progress of his two-year scholarship.
In May 2013, Adams signed a one-year professional contract with an option for a further year. With Tom Adeyemi injured and Hayden Mullins needed in defence, Adams was given squad number 34 ahead of the Championship visit to Brighton & Hove Albion on 11 January 2014. He travelled as a reserve, but was not part of the matchday squad.
Adams was included among the substitutes for Birmingham's FA Cup third-round match against Bristol Rovers three days later, and made his first-team debut as an 89th-minute replacement for Olly Lee with Birmingham 3–0 ahead.
On 31 January, he joined Conference Premier club Lincoln City on loan until the end of the season. He went straight into the starting eleven for the following day's match and played the full 90 minutes as Lincoln beat FC Halifax Town 3–1. According to the Lincolnshire Echo, he "excelled playing in a defensive midfield role. He ratted about and read the game brilliantly to give the City back four the best protection they have had in a long time."
- As of match played 12 April 2014
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Lincoln City (loan)||2013–14||Conference Premier||13||0||—||—||—||13||0|
- "List of Players Registered as Scholars in Accordance with Rule C.3 Between 01/07/2011 and 31/07/2011". The Football Association. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- "Player Profiles: Charlee Adams". Birmingham City F.C. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "Charlee Adams". 11v11.com. AFS Enterprises. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Y11 turn out for their presentation evening". Cumberland School. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Adams, Charlee (4 November 2011). "Joining The Blues: Pre-season Part 1". League Football Education. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Adams, Charlee (3 May 2013). "Charlee Adams – Birmingham City FC". League Football Education. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- Walker, Andy (20 May 2013). "Pro deals penned". Birmingham City F.C. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Birmingham City F.C (10 January 2014). "Versatile midfielder...". Twitter. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- Tattum, Colin (11 January 2014). "Lee Clark: I am frustrated for the players because they gave me everything once again". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "Birmingham 3–0 Bristol Rovers". BBC Sport. 14 January 2014. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "City snap up teenage midfielder". Lincoln City F.C. 31 January 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- Pakey, John (1 February 2014). "Lincoln City 3 FC Halifax 1 : Man of the match, Ben Tomlinson". Lincolnshire Echo. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Games played by Charlee Adams in 2013/2014". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 14 April 2014.
- Charlee Adams career stats at Soccerbase
- Profile at Birmingham City F.C. website
- Adams's blog at the League Football Education website
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|