|Full name||Charles Adesola Oludare Oluwatosi Ademeno|
|Date of birth||12 December 1988|
|Place of birth||Milton Keynes, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2006||→ Bishop's Stortford (loan)||4||(1)|
|2007||→ Cambridge United (loan)||6||(1)|
|2007||→ Welling United (loan)||8||(0)|
|2008||→ Rushden & Diamonds (loan)||7||(1)|
|2008–2009||→ Salisbury City (loan)||6||(1)|
|2009||→ Salisbury City (loan)||14||(5)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:48, 15 May 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
He has previously played for Southend United, Bishop's Stortford, Cambridge United, Welling United, Rushden & Diamonds, Salisbury City, Crawley Town, Grimsby Town, AFC Wimbledon and Eastbourne Borough.
Born in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, Ademeno was handed a professional contract at Southend United on 15 March 2007. He impressed in the Southend youth and reserve teams, and had successful loan spells at Bishop's Stortford and Cambridge United in the 2006–07 season.
Ademeno made his debut for Southend in the 4–1 win against Brentford on 14 March 2006. He came on in the 87th minute for Wayne Gray. His second first-team appearance came in the 3–1 defeat to Luton Town on 28 April 2007, when he came off the bench to replace Richie Foran. He spent much of the 2006–07 season on loan at Cambridge United.
Following his release from Southend, Ademeno signed for Crawley Town on 26 May 2009. Ademeno starred in his first season at Crawley, scoring on eleven occasions in the league. Ademeno enjoyed a particularly memorable afternoon at Grays Athletic shortly after Christmas, notching a hat-trick within the first eight minutes of the game. The player attracted interest from numerous league clubs in the January transfer window, however no deal was finalised. Ademeno was out of contract as of the end of the 2009–10 season.
On 30 June 2010, Ademeno signed a two-year contract with Crawley's Conference National rivals Grimsby Town. Suffering an early injury setback in his first few months with Grimsby it wasn't until 3 January 2011 that Ademeno finally got off the mark with his new club, scoring twice in a 6–1 away win over Histon. Following an injury hit season, on 18 April 2011 despite having a year left on his contract, Ademeno was told he was free to leave the club and that he has no future at the club by Town's new managerial duo Rob Scott and Paul Hurst.
On 13 May, Town chairman John Fenty mentioned that the club should have done their homework before signing Ademeno for £10,000 the previous summer. He also mentioned that he thought former club Crawley had done a number on him following Ademeno's injury plagued season that saw him score two goals in seven starts.
On 4 June 2011 Ademeno was released by Town by mutual consent.
Ademeno signed with AFC Wimbledon on 27 June 2011. Ademeno scored his first goal for AFC Wimbledon after coming on as a substitute in a 3–2 opening day defeat to Bristol Rovers. However with injury and poor form limiting him to only 6 starts for the Dons, Ademeno's contract was terminated in January 2012.
Eastbourne Borough and Salisbury City
- "Ademeno, CAOO (Charles)", English National Football Archive
- "Ademeno given professional contract". BBC Sport. 15 March 2007. Retrieved 15 March 2007.
- Shrimper Ademeno moves to Welling, BBC Sport Retrieved on 9 November 2007
- Ademeno moves to Rushden on loan, BBC Sport Retrieved on 21 February 2008
- "Crawley complete triple capture". BBC Sport. 26 May 2009. Retrieved 26 May 2009.
- Grays Athletic 2–3 Crawley Town
- Ademeno Attracts Interest BBC Sport
- "AFC Wimbledon 2 - 3 Bristol Rovers". BBC. 6 August 2011. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "... And a further squad update". Eastbourne Borough F.C. 21 March 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- "Whites agree deal with Ademeno". Salisbury City F.C. 6 November 2012. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- "Margate make double signing". Thanet Gazette. 6 November 2012. Retrieved 19 November 2012.