Charles A. Duelfer
Charles A. Duelfer replaced David Kay on January 23, 2004 as the leader of the Iraq Survey Group, which was the United States' search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. His investigation has uncovered several bribes in the Oil for Food program, numerous violations of proscribed weapons research and facilities, but no stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction.
He served as deputy executive chairman of the UN Special Commission on Iraq from 1993 to 2000 and deputy head of the United Nations weapons inspections team from 2003 to January 23, 2005.
His name is commonly given to the final report of the Iraq Survey Group, the Duelfer Report.
- Special Advisor to the CEO of Omnis, Inc.
- Head/leader of Iraq Survey Group (ISG)
- Director of Central Intelligence Special Advisor for Strategy regarding Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) Programs
- Former head of State Department's Center for Defense Trade, former deputy head of UNSCOM weapons inspections agency in Iraq
- Duelfer, Charles A. (2009). Hide and Seek: The Search for Truth in Iraq. PublicAffairs. ISBN 978-1-58648-557-3.