Charles Erastus Colton
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Syracuse City Hall, 233 E. Washington St., Syracuse, New York
- Gere Bank Building, 121 E. Water St. Syracuse NY
- Baldwinsville Village Hall, 16 W. Genesee St., Baldwinsville, New York
- Two buildings in the South Salina Street Downtown Historic District, Syracuse, New York:
- Seubert & Warner Building, 239-41 West Fayette Street, included in the Armory Square Historic District, Syracuse, New York
He also designed the Iroquois China Company plant in Solvay, New York. The contractors for masonry work, O'Connor Bros., began excavation for the foundation walls by July 1904; the plant was in production in 1905.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- Anthony Opalka and Cynthia Carrington Carter (August 2009). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: South Salina Street Downtown Historic District". New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. Retrieved 2010-05-16. and Accompanying 13 photos, from 2009 (see captions on page 23 of text document)
- "Excavating for China Plant". The Post-Standard (Syracuse, New York). June 18, 1904.
|This article about a United States architect or architectural firm is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|