Charles Hancock FRCO (4 January 1852 - 6 February1927) was an organist and composer based in England.
His early musical education was as a chorister in the choir of St George's Chapel, Windsor.
He was awarded his FRCO in 1872 and graduated from Oxford University in 1874.
In Leicester he was the conductor of the Leicester New Musical Society.
- Organist of St. Mary's Church, Datchet, Windsor
- Organist of St. Andrew's Church, Uxbridge
- Assistant organist of St George's Chapel, Windsor
- Organist of St. Martin's Church, Leicester 1875 - 1927
He composed works for choir and organ.
|Organist of St. Martin's Church, Leicester
1875 - 1927
Gordon Archbold Slater
- Dictionary of Organs and Organists, 1912
- The Musical times and singing-class circular - Volume 68 - Page 369
- A directory of composers for organ. John Henderson. 1996
- Leicester Journal - Friday 28 May 1875