Charles Herold is a video game critic. He wrote the "Game Theory" video game review column for the New York Times from 2000 to 2008, when he left the Times to become the Wii Games Guide at About.com. He has also contributed articles on various aspects of gaming to USA Weekend, and wrote an essay on Ico for the book Well Played 1.0
Herold has been writing about video games since 1999. He has been writing the Wii Guide at about.com since fall of 2008. Prior to working for The New York Times, he wrote about video games for timedigital.com and also managed The Deskchair Adventurer. The Deskchair Adventurer was his own personal game review site.
Notes and references
- "Charles Herold's Biography" About.com.
- "Search results for 'Charles Herold'"USA Weekend
- Denby, David (2009-05-07). "Ico: Creating an Emotional Connection with a Pixelated Damsel". Well Played 1.0. lulu.com. p. . ISBN 978-0-557-06975-0.
- "Charles Herold's biography". About. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- About.com's Wii Games Channel
- Ico: Creating an Emotional Connection with a Pixelated Damsel, Charles Herold's contribution to Well Played 1.0
- A List of all Game Theory columns
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|