From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charles Hill or Charlie Hill may refer to:
- Charles Hill, Botswana, a village in Botswana
- Charles Hill & Sons, former shipbuilder and shipyard in Bristol, England
- People (sorted by date)
- Charles Hill (painter) (1824–1915) engraver, painter and arts educator in South Australia
- Charles A. Hill (1833–1902), American politician (Illinois)
- Charles Shattuck Hill (1868–after 1909), American civil engineer, author and editor
- Charles L. Hill (1869–1957), American political candidate (Wisconsin)
- Charles Rowland Clegg-Hill, 6th Viscount Hill (1876–1957), British peer
- Charles Hill (cyclist) (1886–after 1912), British Olympic cyclist
- Charles Hill (cricketer) (1903–1982), Irish cricketer
- Charles Hill, Baron Hill of Luton (1904–1989), English administrator, doctor and television executive
- Charles Hill (diplomat) (born 1936), American diplomat and scholar
- Charles Christopher Hill (born 1948), American artist and printmaker
- Charlie Hill (Charles Allan "Charlie" Hill, 1951–2013), Native American stand-up comic
- Charles Hill (American football) (born 1980), American football player
- Charles Blair Hill (died 2011), American man shot to death by two BART police officers in San Francisco
- Charles D. Hilles (1867–1949), American politician (New York state)
- Hill (surname)
- Carl Hill (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Charles Hill"
- All pages with titles containing "Charlie Hill"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Charles Hill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.