|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives
from the 27th district
March 30, 1959 |
Dubuque, Iowa, U.S.
Isenhart graduated from Wahlert High School and in 1981 obtained his degree in political science and mass communications from Loras College. In 1984 he received his master's degree in journalism from Marquette University.
Outside of politics, Isenhart owns a small business called Common Good Services. From 1990-2007, he was executive director of the Dubuque Area Labor-Management Council.
Isenhart has been or is currently a member of the following organizations:
- Labor and Employment Relations Association
- National Business Coalition on Health
- Iowa 2010 Strategic Planning Council
- Iowans for a Better Future Board of Directors
- Governor’s 21st Century Workforce Council
- Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service Customer Council
- Dubuque Housing Commission
- Dubuque Community Development Commission
- Dubuque County Mental Health/Developmental Disabilities Stakeholders Committee
- Dubuque Soccer Club
- American Youth Soccer Organization
- America’s River Soccer Classic
- Dubuque Housing Coalition
- Healthy Dubuque 2000
- Crescent Community Health Center Planning Committee
- Downtown Neighborhood Council
- St. Raphael Cathedral Parish
- Habitat for Humanity board
- Project Concern
- Dubuque Food Pantry
- Dubuque Soccer Alliance
- "Representative Charles Isenhart (D)". Iowa Innovation Council. Retrieved 15 December 2013.
- Representative Charles Isenhart official Iowa General Assembly site
- Charles Isenhart State Representative official constituency site
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|