Charles J. Bonfiglio
Charles J. Bonfiglio (born November 21, 1962) is an American entrepreneur who has led various automotive ventures from traditional brick-and-mortar repair franchises such as Meineke Car Care Centers to Web-based car parts distributors such as AutoPartsNetwork.com. He was the first Chairman of Meineke’s Computer and Internet Committee and is best known for developing auto-parts distribution software. He has also enjoyed success in business management through Meineke and Tint World and real estate development.
Charles J. Bonfiglio became the founder, Chief Executive Officer, President, Director and Stockholder of “I Car Care,” LLC (doing business as Auto Parts Network) of Weston, Fla. Auto Parts Network is the leading provider of software products and services featuring AAIA-compliant browser-based catalog management systems and a full-line distribution network of companies dedicated to serving retail consumers and car care professionals.
He has served as Chief Executive Officer for Tint World, LLC, a privately owned franchise chain of independent retail auto appearance service centers and Film Company, a commercial window tinting business. Tint World is an industry leading window tinting and automotive accessory specialty centers and residential and commercial flat glass window tinting centers. As the lead executive of Tint World, Bonfiglio is responsible for all functions related to the direction, development, leadership and operation of the company as well as for growing the family of franchise dealers while adhering to the company’s growth budget.
He became and continues to be Chief Executive Officer and President of Sawgrass Auto Inc., in Sunrise, Fla. and Weston Auto Inc., in Weston, Fla. Both are two of the largest franchised locations of the Meineke Car Care Centers. As the lead executive of these companies, Bonfiglio is responsible for daily operations of business, developing budgets and sales forecasts, bookkeeping, customer relations, employee development, troubleshooting, inventory control, purchasing, maintaining customer database, sales and marketing and all functions related to the development, leadership and operation of the companies.
Honors & Awards
- 2006 to 2009 Meineke first and only $2 Million Shop Award for Meineke in Weston, Florida
- 2006 Meineke 4th Rank of $1.5 Mil Shop Award for Meineke in Sunrise, Florida
- 2006 Meineke Top Gun Award for Meineke in Weston, Florida
- 2006 Small Business Man of the Year Award—SBA and the Fort Lauderdale Chamber Of Commerce, Florida
- 2005 AAA Approved Auto Repair Center—Meineke in Sunrise, Florida
- 2005 AAA Approved Auto Repair Center—Meineke in Weston, Florida
- 2004 Man of the Year Award—Weston Business Chamber Of Commerce, Florida
- 2004 Best Auto Service Award—Our City Weston Newspaper—Meineke Weston, Florida
- 2002 to 2009 Meineke Circle of Excellence Awards, Florida
- 2002 Small Business Person of the Year Award—Weston Area Chamber of Commerce, Florida
- 2002 Meineke New Shop of the year Award for Meineke in Weston, Florida
- 2000 Meineke New Shop of the year Award for Meineke in Sunrise, Florida
- 2000 Meineke Special Market Development Achievement Award, Florida