Charles Martel (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charles Martel (c. 688–741) was a Frankish military and political leader.
Charles Martel may also refer to:
- Charles Martel of Anjou (1271–1295), titular King of Hungary
- Charles Martel (librarian) (1860–1945), American librarian
- Charles Martel, Duke of Calabria
- Karl Hermann Martell (1906–1966), German actor
- French battleship Charles Martel
- Charles Martel Group, a French far-right, anti-Arab terrorist organization which operated in the 1970s and 1980s
- Charles Martel Society, publisher of The Occidental Quarterly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.