Roth, a graduate of the University of Kansas, owned Joseph P. Roth and sons from 1968-2005.
He has been long active in the community, including a year as mayor of Salina from 1984-1985. Additionally he has been a member of the Community Health Investment Program, Salina County Club, Salina United Way Board, and Salina Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Corrections and Juvenile Justice
- Government Efficiency and Fiscal Oversight
The top 5 donors to Roth's 2008 campaign:
- 1. Kansans for Lifesaving Cures $1,000
- 2. Koch Industries $1,000
- 3. Kansas Assoc of Realtors $900
- 4. Wal-Mart $800
- 5. Kansas Bankers Assoc $800
- Official Website
- Kansas Legislature - Charles Roth
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Kansas Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign contributions: 2008