||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2009)|
|Born||Charlotte Anne Webb
26 February 1988
Bury, Greater Manchester, England
|Partner(s)||Matthew Wolfenden (2008-13)|
Before landing the role of Debbie, Webb previously appeared on the stage in Manchester in a production of Bugsy Malone when she was eight. She joined the soap opera Emmerdale in 2002 at the age of fourteen. She was nominated for Best Actress at the 2009 British Soap Awards and was also nominated for Sexiest Female at the 2010 British Soap Awards.
Webb attended Philips High School in Bury. She has two older sisters and her older brother Jamie Lomas is also an actor, best known for previously playing Warren Fox on the Channel 4 soap Hollyoaks. Charley was dating Emmerdale co-star Matthew Wolfenden (David Metcalfe). In September 2009, they announced they were expecting their first child due in Spring 2010. Charley gave birth to a boy called Buster in April 2010. In August 2013 Webb and Wolfenden announced their split stating that they will remain friends for the sake of their child.
- "'Emmerdale' Stars Charley Webb And Matthew Wolfenden Split". The Huffington Post UK (AOL (UK) Limited). 8 August 2013.
- "Sammy up for TV soap title". The Bolton News. 18 May 2007. Retrieved 15 April 2010.
- "Charley 'sick' of sex symbol bro". London: The Sun. 12 March 2008. Retrieved 15 April 2010.
- "He's famous for playing Emmerdale's mild-mannered vicar Ashley Thomas". Yorkshire Evening Post. 7 April 2010. Retrieved 15 April 2010.
- Fitzmaurice, Sarah (7 August 2013). "'They will remain friends and are focusing on their little boy': Emmerdale couple Charley Webb and Matthew Wolfenden announce split". Daily Mail (London).