Charlie Bewley, 2009
|Born||Charles Martin Bewley
25 January 1981
London, England, United Kingdom
|Years active||2009 – present|
Bewley was born in London, England and raised on a farm in Leicester. He is the eldest of four children, having a sister Lydia and brothers James and Andrew. He attended Loughborough Grammar School in Leicestershire and Oakham School in Rutland. Bewley spent some time living in Vancouver. He served in the British Army. He has resided in Los Angeles since 2009.
Since Twilight, Charlie has starred in Hammer of the Gods and guest-starred on Vampire Diaries. As of July 2013, Bewley’s most recent project is a Kickstarter campaign for a film called Thunder Road he is working on with partners Matt Dallas and Steven Grahm.
|The Twilight Saga: New Moon||Demetri|
|2010||The Twilight Saga: Eclipse||Demetri|
|FMA Weekly||Guest||Season 3, episode 2|
|The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1||Demetri|
|2012||The Outback||Loki (voice)|
|Wyatt Earp's Revenge||Sam Bass||Video|
|Soldiers of Fortune||Charles Herbert Vanderbeer|
|The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2||Demetri|
|Slightly Single in L.A.||Hayden|
|The Vampire Diaries||Galen Vaughn||Season 4|
|Hammer of the Gods||Steinar||released 5 July 2013 |
|Thunder Road||CPL. Charlie Rhodes||Announced|
|2013–present||Nashville||Charles Wentworth||Recurring role (Season 2)|
|2014||The Rules of the Game|
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1916–2005.; at ancestry.com
- "Charlie Bewley found it tough fit into Twilight crew". Oneindia.in (Greynium Information Technologies). October 13, 2009.
- "Charlie Bewley: From Bloodsucker to Blockbuster Hero". Topman. May 24, 2013.
- "Charlie Bewley". IMDb. Retrieved August 2, 2012.
- Gebhardt, Ashley "An Interview with ‘Hammer of the Gods’ & ‘Twilight’ Star Charlie Bewley" Daily Quirk Retrieved July 30, 2013
- "Hammer of the Gods Trailer, News, Videos, and Reviews". ComingSoon.net. 2013-07-05. Retrieved 2013-09-09.
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|