Charlie Chan at Treasure Island
|Charlie Chan at Treasure Island|
|Directed by||Norman Foster|
|Produced by||Edward Kaufman|
|Written by||John Larkin|
|Starring||Sidney Toler, Cesar Romero|
|Music by||Samuel Kaylin|
|Edited by||Norman Colbert|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
Charlie Chan at Treasure Island is a 1939 American film directed by Norman Foster, starring Sidney Toler as the fictional Chinese-American detective Charlie Chan, that takes place on Treasure Island during San Francisco's Golden Gate International Exposition.
- Sidney Toler as Charlie Chan
- Victor Sen Yung as Jimmy Chan
- Cesar Romero as Fred Rhadini
- Douglas Fowley as Peter Lewis
- Pauline Moore as Eve Cairo
- Donald MacBride as Deputy Police Chief J.J. Kilvaine
- Wally Vernon as Elmer Kelner
- June Gale as Myra Rhadini
- Douglass Dumbrille as Stewart Salsbury, alias Thomas Gregory
Some experts researching the Zodiac Killer have suggested that the eponymous killer used the Dr. Zodiac character from this film when creating his alias.
- Charlie Chan at Treasure Island at the American Film Institute Catalog
- Charlie Chan Movie Home on "Charlie Chan at Treasure Island"
- Charlie Chan at Treasure Island at the Internet Movie Database
|This 1930s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|